Zoya Mitzi is a matte finish and it seemed a bit streaky to me. I needed 3 coats to get it perfectly even. The leaves all came from different plates: Red Angel plates RA-118 and RA-121, and Winstonia plate W113. Pardon the crappy cell phone picture below. I just took this as a reference shot so that when I got around to writing this, I wouldn't have to dig out my plates again to get the numbers. But I might as well just include it in the post.
The polishes used for stamping were Konad Special Polishes in green, pastel orange, dark orange and dark red. Sometimes I dropped blobs of all 4 colors onto a leaf, other times I used just 2 or 3 of the colors. I also experimented a bit with mixing the colors with a toothpick on the plate before scraping. But the scraping action itself would also blend the colors inside the leaf patterns.
For placement, I just stamped the leaves randomly on each nail. I didn't like all the open space between the leaves, so to fill it in a bit, I used a toothpick and added some dots using the same Konad polishes.
This definitely turned out to be one of my all time favorite looks. I wore it for the whole week, but I'm still a little sad to take it off!